You clicked on it, didn’t you?
There are no five easy steps to writing a business plan, no shortcuts; there’s no such thing as free lunch.
I have written dozens of business plans over the years and it takes at least few months of hard, full-time work to write one that is worthy of showing to potential co-founders, key hires, investors, friends and family supporting entrepreneurs during the early phases of the new business.
I wrote this blog post as SEO experiment because it seams that articles promising the moon to the readers in few easy steps are generating the most Internet traffic and are beloved by advertisers.
If you still believe in easy way out, you can click on any of these highly rated articles as voted by search engines:
- How Do I Build a Business Plan? (Infographic)
- The Ultimate Business Plan Template
- How To Write A Killer Business Plan in One Week
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing a Business Plan
- A One-Page Business Plan in 5 Steps
- Building a Business Plan: 5 Things Every Startup Needs to Succeed
- Do You Need to Write a Formal Business Plan?
- The Best Ways to Do Market Research for Your Business Plan
- Surprise! With $60 Million Genentech Deal, 23andMe Has A Business Plan
- Risky Business: 6 Potential Pitfalls of Writing a Business Plan
I am evaluating hundreds of business plans per year, so I can give you a quick feedback, tell you how do you stack against comparable competitive companies and prioritize for you actionable list items required for improvement. Please don’t hesitate to call me to schedule an introductory meeting.
Dragana Mendel, a management consultant for startups, small and medium size businesses develops and executes growth strategies for her clients. Please call for 30 minutes complimentary discovery session to assess your business current situation and market development needs.